[bct] Re: One really cool thing about sound forge

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:18:03 -0600

MessageI guess with the batch processing, my friend could do what he wants to
his mp3 collection that I sort of think is a bad idea. His idea was to run
everything through wave hammer, but that will bite him if he went on the
internet air and played it through another layer of processing applied by
winamp plugins. I would never process up all the sound files because it could
never be undone. It can sound nice but would only be truely possibly done
correctly if one ran your mix through another computer running winamp plugins
that would then have processed output.