[bct] Olympus ws320m

  • From: "Sam Bushman" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindCoolTech Email List" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:41:09 -0700

Hi Guys,

I am going to buy an Olympus 320 because of the great reviews done by Mary and
Larry.

What is a good price for this unit?
Should I just go to radio shack ... or is there a better place?

If I want to use this unit for several people doing a podcast around a table
... do I need to buy external mics?

The reviews mentioned that the unit plays .mp3 files but, records in wma format.
Can the unit play wma files copied to the unit via the usb port as well?

Mary had a problem getting windows to recognize the unit as a drive with out
installing the software.
Do we need the software to copy files to the device or can we just plug in the
usb and start to see a drive.
Any experience with this would be most helpful.
Thanks so much.
Great work and a great pick guys!
Thanks again
Sam bushman