[bct] Re: Olympus settings

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:56:41 -0600

I have a couple of more questions about Olympus settings on the ws320
How do you switch the microphone from the default to dictation setting?
I hit okay to start the menu set up process but I'm finding the manual
confusing on what to do next.
Finally, If I have downloaded mp3 files to the music file for listening,
is there a way to speed them up?
I did some test recordings and seemed to figure out how to speed them up
but speeding up downloaded pod casts hasn't worked for me.
I'll be relistening to the relevant pod casts and look over the manual
again as well. I'm sure something will click soon.
Thanks to the list for the help.