[bct] Re: Olympus settings

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:46:25 -0800

Well, they've got that curved plastic part on each mike. I just put them over my ears as you would hook glasses over your ears, and then pull that thingy on the cord up to my chin so they stay in place. (Sorry, I don't know what the name is for that adjustable part of the cord, also often found with headphones/earbuds).

I should clarify I'm referring to the ones from SoundProfessionals.com. There are other binaural mikes that don't have those curved plastic parts that actually go in your ear or clip to your collar. <Shrug> I'm still experimenting with these; I may try wearing them in my ears again, but that eating incident was ... telling. <Grin>

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>