[bct] Re: Olympus settings

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:50:17 +0000

Well I have left my WS320 on conference since I got italthough there is some
sort of noise in the background which I cannot get  rid of.

I seem to remeber something of the sort being discussed by Larry in an earlier
podcast probably with regard to the WS200.

I don't get this noise on the dictation setting which I guess is mono so
perhaps there is some interference between between microphones or something?

Overall though I am pretty impressed with the device and ave tried it out in a
wide range of situations with only the built in microphones.

Graham