[bct] Olympus settings

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:08:07 -0800

I'm just curious what most of you prefer for your mike settings of the Olympus:
dictation or conference?  I figured conference to get the most ambience
recorded, but thoguht I'd ask.

Also, I found another reason to wear your binaural mikes over your ears as
glasses: if you're recording something while you're eating (for instance, a
lunch interview where you're eating while someone else is talking), if the
mikes are shoved in your ears, every chomp and swallow are perfectly audible
for everyone to hear.  I found it quite amusing myself ... primarily because I
was listening to my own recording, not one I'd uploaded somewhere.  <Smirk>
=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com