[bct] Re: Olympus WS320

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:03:03 +0000

Ah just read the manual.  No I cannot get into any menu to access that.  It is
just locked on SYSTEM CHECK.  Ni amount of button pressing, cursing or thought
projection is getting through to it.

>>> rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/16/06 06:33pm >>>
Hi,  I think there is a way to format the unit.  Have you investigated doing

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx