[bct] Re: Olympus WS320

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:01:14 +0000

I had some feedback from Hagger Electronics here in the UK on this one.  They
think it may be a firmware crash and I wonder whether I left the device
ecording beyond its memory limit.  Anyway I am sending it back so Olympus can
have a
look.

Just in case any of the other owners are interested.

Graham

>>> Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/16/06 01:46pm >>>
I probably need to ask this question oOlympus but I know there are a lot of
other owbers of the WS320 on this list and I thought somebody else might have
encuntered this problem.

The devoce has seized up in that it now only displays the words SYSTEM CHECK
and will not allow me to do anything.  I managed to download some recordings
off it onto the PC but either the audio software has bombed or there is a
hardware problem that effects all the recording and playing functions.

Any ideas?

Graham