[bct] Re: Olympus Gripes

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:27:28 -0800

Well, I figured here was a safe place to vent about it.  I don't want to vent
to my wife about it; she got me the recorder, and has already heard my
frustrations regarding the IPod Shuffle and ITunes.  Besides, she doesn't
understand the whole bps thing.  To her, if you can understand what's being
said, who cares about anything else?  <Grin>

Sorry to hear about the wireless keyboard.
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!