[bct] Olympus DS300/310/320 recorders listed on Amazon.com

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:26:20 -0700

Hi all,

I found these recorders listed and ordered the 320M, despite the lack of stereo
quality/brightness; it's good enough for what I need it for, and it plays MP3
files too; list price was about $229 and estimated delivery date was end of
December. There is a good summary and description if you go to
http://www.amazon.com/access and choose electronics, then type Olympus WS and
pick the recorder you want. I suspect they have the same basic design, and they
have the same take-apart feature as the 200S.

Mary