[bct] Olympus DS2 and Studio recorder

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:09:50 -0700

I am trying to learn a bit about Studio Recorder and I tried to load the DS2
file I recorded for Blind Cool tech to edit since it is about the only thing
I currently have.  However, it seems not to be supported.  What program do I
need to convert the DS2 file so I can play with it.  Come to think of it, I
probably have it in my podcast directory, however, if I use the DS2 to
record some materials and then want to add them to something else as so many
of you do, how would I go about this.
I am a total neophyte when it comes to Studio recorder, or any computer
software for recording.  Step-by-step would be most helpful.
I won't even consider multi-tracking at this point, way over my head.
Thanks in advance.

Rose Combs