[bct] Re: Olympus 320m

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:30:22 -0800

It probably depends on how you've got the forward button set up in the menus.
It defaults to moving to the next file, and backspace turned off. I can easily
move forward to the next file while it's playing, and then need to stop before
going to the previous file; but what I meant is that I couldn't figure out how
to move within a file itself, although since then I've figured out that the
menu settings control that. Ironically, when I mentioned the menu settings, I
was reading right past that, and I mentioned it out loud, but it didn't
penetrate enough for me to see that you can move a determined amount of time
(seconds, minutes) within a file. But I chose not to mess with the menus too
much since there doesn't seem to be a way to control them with software.