[bct] Olympus 320m

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:07:43 -0500

I have been on vacation for a week, so this may already have been discussed.
But in  Mary's review of the Olympus 320m she mentioned that when you use the
recorder to listen to podcasts you have no ability to move forward or rewind.
I called Olympus this evening and a sales guy assured me you could do this.  He
said you had to forward through an entire track, in fact, to get to the next
one--that the player would not allow for one button moves forward or backwards
by track.  But I wanted to know if he is right or wrong.  Thanks.