[bct] Re: Olympus 320M Podcast

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:28:40 -0600

Thanks to Studio Recorder I can compress pauses and that should help quite a
bit.  It will be fine, and I really appreciate your permission to use the
review.  It will be a part of my program for Sunday February 19th.  I believe
you are in California.  If you can get the radio reading service from Los
Angeles you should be able to hear the program at 6:00PM on Sunday evening.
They receive our feed via satelite.