[bct] Re: Olympus 320M Podcast

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:14:27 -0600

That wouldn't have been one of those old Panasonic ones with the 3 inch reel
and the super thin tape that would let you get an hour and a half of recording
time per side at the slower speed was it.  That is what I started to undergrad
school with in 1966.  I still remember getting my first cassette recorder in
1968 from a local organization that wanted to try puting their books on
cassette, and I was their guinnie pig.