[bct] Re: Olympus 320M Podcast

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:37:40 -0600

Oh, I am so very glad you chose to mention slates.  I get in trouble on
every computer-related list I'm on because I tell people that I'm a slate
collector.  At present, I have about twenty slates, and I'm always open to
more.  If, therefore, anyone on this list is tired of their slate and
doesn't want it anymore, contact me, and I'll give it a fine and very loving
home.  I hear about people's love for their guide dogs; well, now you know
the extent of the love I have for my little slaties.  If anyone knows where
I can get one of the old New York Point slates, you can contact me as well.
Thanks!!!  By the way, this is a light-hearted message, so, as I always say
when I talk about slates, I know you don't use one, I don't care whether you
use one, but if you have one, I want it!!!  You all have a blessed week, and
thanks for reading this little amusing tidbit!