[bct] Re: Olympus

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:33:20 -0500

I don't have any personal experience with that model, but I am pretty confident
in saying that the Olympus products are very accessible.  They are designed
with audio and universal access standards in mind.  There will probably be some
menu settings that are difficult, but for recording and listening, the basic
functions are very easy to use.