[bct] Re: Olympus

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 10:49:00 -0400

I stand corrected on the battery thing.  I am pretty sure when I pulled the
battery my sensitivity changed from dictation to confrence but I may have
been mistaken.  Mary is the expert in these areas.  I can think of 1 way to
reset the unit but you'd loose everything currently recorded on the unit.
Press and hold menu button for 30 seconds and the unit will do a total reset
and re inilization of memory.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx