[bct] Re: Old podcasts at the BCT site

  • From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:08:10 -0700

Does anybody have just a list of old podcasts?  Not the files themselves, but a
list?  I just downloaded them all last month and want to rename them so that
the files are in order.Quoting Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

= Oh, thank you; may take you up on that if I can't solve it here.  I'll see
= if I can send to her pieced out.  Strange, though.
=
= Thanks again!
=
= Karen Delzer