[bct] Re: Ok everyone ... I did it!

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:59:47 -0500

MessageThanks so much, Shane, and a huge hello to you down there in Hoover!
Thanks for subscribing.  Wow, you all are great!By the way, when's the podcast
when you show us hot to make homemade biscuits?
Your Lord Of The Rings show was fantastic!  It's one of my absolute favorite
trilogies in literature also.
Your show is awesome!