[bct] Re: Ok everyone ... I did it!

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:11:18 -0800

Hope, those are really cute podcasts. I haven't updated my blog site and I
guess I should; the podcasts are there but I just never got around to updating
the site, so you are way ahead of me. I enjoyed your podcasts; they are really
cute and you have a lot of energy! Maybe it's all that herbal tea you've been

My voice came back after I took some Chinese herbs and slept for a few hours.
It is amazing how fast they work! Now I have a voice again. What a relief!

Definitely a subscriber to your podcast and looking forward to more!

from Mary