[bct] Re: Ogg to mp3

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:28:46 -0700

Welcome to the list, Brice.
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice Smith" <brsmith24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: [bct] Ogg to mp3

It's my first time posting to the list, and to be honest this question will probably seem rather dumb to most of you. To put it simply, is there a way to transfer ogg files into mp3 or WMA? My Sandisk Sansa C150 mp3 player doesn't play ogg, and I have several files of this file type that I'd like to listen too. I've googled the question and came up with all sorts of "mp3 converter" programs that I've never heard of before, and I don't want to take risks with spy ware so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks for the help,