[bct] Re: Off topic, where do people buy their DVD recorders

  • From: Stephen Clower <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Neal Ewers <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:04:14 -0600

Hello Neal

     I've had several dealings with MWave at http://www.mwave.com. They sell a lot of computer components including DVD writers. I picked up a very nice Toshiba 16X DLDVDR+RW drive for around forty bucks and have absolutely no complaints.

On Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 5:15:18 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed:

Hi, I'm looking for an external USB DVD recorder.  Do people have places they have dealt with that they like?  If you want, you can write to me off list.

thanks for your help.

Neal Ewers

Ravenswood Productions

Local phone:  608-277-1995