[bct] Re: Off topic, where do people buy their DVD recorders

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:31:18 -0800

I've had nothing but problems with buy.com including losing my order, never
mailing my order, and refusing to refund my money. I turned to
and have not had any problems with them and they sell items just as
inexpensively if not less than buy.com. Lots of their products are on sale
as well as rebates.

J Garcia