[bct] Re: Observations on the Church Audio microphones

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:57:04 -0600

Dan, you said, "A real test would be for her to go outside at night and
record crickets."  The only problem with that is that she would then
have to some how entice the same crickets to come into her house so we
could compare inside and outside.  Anyone have a cricket caller?
Chirp. Chirp.  Or is that Crick, Crick?

Neal