[bct] Re: Observations on the Church Audio microphones

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 02:30:16 -0600

just buy a bag of crickets at a pet store and release them into the house. that'll solve the cricket problem, until you want to get rid of them, that is lol
they will chirp in the house though, I know this from personal experience

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin with!!