[bct] OT Small Talk for sale

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:19:32 -0500

Hi all,

I have a Small Talk Ultra for sale.  I bought it a few months ago and just
received a free laptop so I really don't need both now.  I have the Small
Talk Ultra with Windows Pro, USB keyboard, carrying case, docking cable, and
all other accessories with it.  I also have Window Eyes installed and Jaws
7.0.  The only thing it does not come with is the Window Eyes cd.  I am
asking $2000 which includes shipping.  I prefer payment via paypal.  If you
have any questions, please feel free to ask via
cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,