[bct] OT: ITunes alternative

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 05:47:16 -0800

Found a very accessable ITunes alternative, called XPlay.  Seems to do what
Anapod Explorer does, making your interface with your IPod work with Windows
Explorer.  I chose it over Anapod primarily because it gives you a 15-day
trial, whereas Anapod didn't give any demo at all that I could find, and after
my experience with the "accessable ITunes interface" failing as miserably as it
did, my policy is "No demo, no purchase."  I've had too many accessability
issues to embrace any other policy.

Now, I've only scratched the surface of the program, but I am able to
manipulate music on my IPod shuffle ... and that's what I wanted in the first

If you want to check the XPlay product out, you can find it at
www.mediafour.com.  Enjoy.

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!