[bct] Re: OLD FORMAT

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:38:40 -0600

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Ivocalize client ever since it came out. It is
personally the best talking client out there in terms of accessibility
because it had hot keys built in from the ground up.

Go to http://www.talkingcommunities.com <http://www.talkingcommunities.com/>
or http://www.audio-tips.com <http://www.audio-tips.com/>  where there are
some rooms you can participate in. To become a member, one must have a
username and password and it puts a cookie on your hard drive.

It is an educational tool as well as a tool for teleconference.
http://www.billsparks.org <http://www.billsparks.org/>  uses this client for
old time radio meetings on Thursday nights at around 7:00 pm central time or
8 Eastern Time. It is fun to use.

You can even purchase your own server to hold so many people in the room.
George Buys is the contact person. If anyone have questions, let me know.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx