[bct] Re: OLD FORMAT

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:07:47 -0800

Boy, what I wouldn't give to have a way to put that program on Book Port! ...
No no, this isn't a request, suggestion or anything other than a venting of
frustration ... it's just that I finally have all other aspects of gaming (of
the roleplaying variety) at my fingertips with Book Port: rule books, character
stats, adventure notes ... the one thing still giving me trouble is finding a
way to roll those dog-gone dice!

Short of spending the $500+ on a laptop, that is.

I have found several "oversized" sets of D&D-style dice, and was able to put
Braille labels on them, but it was such a time-consuming task, to do that with
multiple sets of dice ... well, it's a pain.

I know we have Braille six-sided dice.  I looked all over the web, and couldn't
find anyone selling any tactile form of ten-siders, 4-siders, twenty-siders,
twelve-siders, or eight-siders.  <Heavy sigh>

Okay, ranting done.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list.