[bct] Re: OLD FORMAT

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:07:59 -0500

Yeah, this podcasting is kind of like being in love, especially newly in love.
It is sometimes tough to think about anything else!

  One thing I thought about for the issue of getting from section to section is
making a Daisy version of those kinds of shows.  We'd have to come up with some
scheme that packaged all the associated files, but their overhead is so low,
why not include them.  We would also need to make sure this whole process of
getting the file and using it either as a Daisy book or as a plain mp3 was
transparent to the user, but this actually sounds like a pretty simple matter..
 This approach would make navigation on a Daisy player like book Port very