[bct] Nutella Client

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 00:44:44 -0800

Hey, everybody.   How ya'll doin'? (Wait, that's Larry's line.  Oops ... sorry.)

I am *way* behind in my BCTs.  Last one I heard was the one wherein Larry and
Liz and Mars went looking at "spooky stuff."   It was quite cute.

Does anybody know of a fairly (if not very) speech-friendly Nutella client
interface?   (I don't know if I'm spelling it right, but I'm referring to the
file-sharing network.)  I have used Bearshare with some success, but since
moving to the new computer, I thought I'd see if there were anything more
speech-friendly out there.  Figured here'd be as good a place to start my
search as any.

Thanks bunches.