[bct] Nut cracker naration

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCT" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:54:30 -0500

Eva and I recorded a narration of the nut cracker last night. It was
performed by the New York Ballet and narrated by Kevin Kline. I would like
for you all to be able to hear it but  I don't want people having copy Write
concerns. We researched this CD and it is out of print so we could only
record it from NPR. What I can do is if Larry feels that it is all right for
people to hear it from the list I can send you all a you send it
notification for the file. I have it as a pcm file now but I could encode it
as you like. Lets have a healthy discussion on this and I will go by your
decision .