[bct] Re: Notebooks

  • From: Haroon Probst <haroon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:17:16 +1000

I am using a Toshiba notebook, avg, Jaws and Windoeyes and it's just the best computer I have ever had.

Haroon Probst.

At 08:50 PM 11/05/2006, you wrote:

To second Farhon, Go with AVG for sure! I have a Del laptop, and one
thing I will say is that there laptop note-books are definitely better
then there desktops. I have not had any trouble with mine at all as far
as performance. I am also a happy Jaws user.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

Visit our Web site at