[bct] Re: Norton Ghost and Nero

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:13:53 -0500

Hi Mary,

I sure hope mine doesn't bore to you to tears.  It will be in 4 parts
totaling nearly 2 hours.  I have the first 3 parts done today and will have
the 4th part finished on monday.  I tried to split it up so you can pick the
sections you want to learn about.

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

Contact Information: