[bct] Re: Norton Ghost and Nero

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:10:37 -0500

Well I do a lot of going through menu's and tab's but only the ones that are
of importance.  I need to do this for the beginners out there.  I am sorry
if it upsets the more advanced people but I am trying to help anyone using
Nero.  I hope when it's done it doesn't bore you to death.

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928