[bct] Re: Nokia 6620 question

  • From: "Ray Wright" <metaltipman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:49:59 -0800

Hello,
There is a sliding switch that locks down the cards. It is located on the left side of the phone as you have the back of the phone facing you with the back cover and battery removed.

Make sure you have the sliding lock switch slid in the up position(over the Simm card) and insert the memory card, then slide the lock switch down one click and this locks both simm card and the memory card in place. If you slide this switch down too far it will allow the simm card to be removed and only the memory card will be locked in place.

Hope this helps.
Kindest Regards,

Ray
metaltipman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx