[bct] Re: Nokia 6620 question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:07:23 -0500

Hello. Just a quick follow-up to the problem with my co-worker's phone.
I've read the section of the manual  for my 6600 pertaining to memory card
installation, and so far as I can tell, I'm attempting to install the card
correctly, but it just won't fit. it's almost as if its too big or that
there's something inside the phone preventing the card from falling into
place properly. I don't remember having this trouble with my own phone, so
once again, any help with this would be extremely appreciated.
Missy