[bct] Nokia 6620 question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:19:52 -0500

Hello, all. I'm attempting to set up a cell phone for a co-worker who has
no computer access and just wants an accessible cell phone. Anyway, the
phone I helped her order has arrived, but I can't get the memory card
installed. My 6600 phone has just been sent off to either be repaired or
declared dead, so I have nothing to look at and compare with regards to
installing the memory card. I was hoping to get the phone up and running
with the 10 minute demo version of Talks for my co-worker no later than
Monday if at all possible, so if someone could please respond to this asap,
I would really appreciate it. I'm planning to attempt using a data cable to
do the install, so if there's any additional info that you feel I may need,
I'd really appreciate that as well. Thanks for your help, and I hope
everyone is having a great day!