[bct] Re: Noisy restaurants and noise in general

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 06:27:01 -0600

I like bagpipes too, but this restaurant incident was the combination of an
already overly noisy restaurant and the musicians volume just seemed to send
my husband into some sort of neural overload.  He absolutely could not sit
there with the volume of noise of the restaurant patrons and the bagpipes
and drums in such close proximity.  He has a more severe reaction to loud
noise than I do, even though I find it bothersome and unpleasant.  The
bagpipes would have been fine outside in the parade but not in that noisy
and confined environment, at least for us.

I think the correct word is unbeknownst.  The MS spell checker gives its
approval at any rate.  Smile!

Joni