[bct] Re: Noisy restaurants and noise in general

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:52:39 -0600

What a combination: deafening noise and lousy food!  Once while on vacation
we walked into a restaurant and ordered some food.  A parade had just
finished and a band of bagpipers and drummers descended upon the restaurant.
We left without eating a thing.  I would rather be hungry than be subjected
to such an auditory assault.

There is nothing enjoyable about a meal out if you can't hear your dinner
companions and can't even tell when the waiter has arrived.

Joni