[bct] Re: Noisy neighbors

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:52:38 +0000

        I enjoyed your podcast.  Even the scatter brain bits!  You have a nice

I feel for you on the domestic noise problem.  I personally find noisy and
inconsiderate neighbours one of the worse things to deal with.  I have a little
vision left but using it requires I get good rest and a bad night messes me up.

Luckily my home, the one where my wife and kids live, is in a really quite
coastal village and waking up ther on a Saturday morning is bliss.  However I
spend the weekdays in Coventry which is a pretty built up part of England
whether I get a good night;s sleep here is always an unknown.

I liked your song too.  It would not go amiss in the Christmas song charts over
here.  Very soothing.