[bct] Re: Noisy neighbors

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:01:23 -0500

Hi Hope,
I can sympathize. We used to have extremely noisy neighbors and they drove us clear out of our minds. We even dragged one of the offenders over to our apartment to hear the racket and he had the nerve to agree that it was noisy but really did nothing about it. Ugh! What could we do but suffer in silence?

Thankfully, they're no longer here and the entire apartment building has gotten a lot quieter, which is a real luxury here in NYC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>