[bct] Re: Noisy neighbors

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:54:04 -0500

Thank you very much for those kind words Curt. My mantre since they've moved in is simply: "This too shall pass ..." I just have to keep telling myself that one day it won't be this way, and life will resume as usual. One of two things will happen, either I'll get so used to it that I won't even notice it anymore, or miracle of miracles, they'll quiet down a few decibles. Either way, I've not completely gone insane yet so the world is still safe. <grin>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>