[bct] Re: Noisy neighbors

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:25:22 -0600

Hi Dan. Your mention of noisy neighbors got me to thinking about something.
Every night my roommate and I have to put up with this too. Actually I am
quite used to it from living with noisy au pairs and their friends and such.
But my roommate absolutely can't stand it. The apartment up above us is home to a mother and two of her sons, although one is away at college most of the time and the third son lives in downtown Chicago. At night when all three or even two of them are home, they like to wrestle. My roommate has at times taken it upon himself to go up and pound on their door, and very rudely tell them to please tone it down or cut it out. But I swear every time he does this, I can't hear him because my door is shut. I think he's rather unpopular now since he is so mean to them. They aren't even that loud, at least I don't think they are. It just sounds loud because they're so close by. But they're a very nice family.
BTW, the technicians who were out here said that our server problems were caused by the weather.