[bct] Re: Noisy neighbors

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:48:32 -0800

Okay fine. Start recording from your apartment, talk a bit, then say something like "Scuse me, it's a bit noisy..." and just keep the recording going. You weren't *intentionally* recording the noise as far as anyone hearing the recording knows, and the purpose is served. Stupid loophole to get around a stupid facet of the law.

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!