[bct] Re: No time anymore

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:24:30 +0100

Maybe another hint for dealing with large volumes of mails is to group them by conversation. Mind you this does need a bit of care, as one press of the delete key will nuke the whole thread - sometimes that's exactly what you want! But don't forget you've done it, that's all.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>