[bct] Re: No time anymore

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:24:08 -0500

Most lists have a pretty straightforward interface.
And put unsubscribe in the subject and body of the message.
That way, if the mail server doesn't like subject line commands, you can put it in the body, and almost every other list management software will understand.
As for delete, grouping messages by thread has definitely helped me get rid of messages I don't want to read. It's the curse of high traffic lists that not everything is going to be of interest, and so far, even when people stray off topic, someone will eventually change the subject if it's really that important.
Just my thoughts, Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>