[bct] Re: No time anymore

  • From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:04:56 -0700

Chris, the problem is well several problems where do I start.
It not always neccessary to voice your opinion. It is never right to do it
rudely. You have got to learn to grow up and learn to handle rotten days
like an adult. You don't just get to go off on people whenever and however
you want too and expect everything to be ok! To have a friend, you have to
be a friend.