[bct] Re: No time anymore

  • From: Lynne King <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:35:41 -0700

Chris, Take your bickering off list. This is not the place for it. no one wants to hear about your tirades and emotional problems.

At 01:30 PM 5/21/06, you wrote:

I never stated I didn't like you.  You're certainly entitled to your opinjion.

I'd still like us to be friends. Just because I may blow up or have a rotton day doesn't mean that you don't have the right to voice your opinion. Hey, I did, so don't feel like you have to keep it inside. If something pisses you off, then do like I did and say it. maybe not as rudely as I did, but still, don't hold it in. I'm not annoid you saying how you felt.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:20 PM Subject: [bct] Re: No time anymore

Perhaps you should try being a bit more polite yourself? I've seen your messages today, and I don't much care for the tone myself. If you don't like me now, fine.